Roasted Berries and Grapes
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Place fruit (except raspberries) in a shallow baking pan. In a small bowl stir together brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Drizzle fruit with melted butter and lemon juice and sprinkle with sugar mixture; toss to coat.
- Roast 12 to 15 minutes or until softened, gently stirring once. If using raspberries, add for the last 6 to 8 minutes of roasting.
From the Test Kitchen
Ginger-Mint Roasted Berries and Grapes
Prepare as directed, except omit brown sugar and cinnamon and drizzle a mixture of 2 Tbsp. honey and 1 Tbsp. grated fresh ginger over fruit with butter and lemon juice. Serve with creme fraiche and sprinkle with snipped fresh mint.
Nutrition analysis per serving: 166 calories, 1 g protein, 22 g carbohydrate, 9 g total fat (5 g sat. fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 3 g fiber, 17 g total sugar, 10% Vitamin A, 23% Vitamin C, 28 mg sodium, 5% calcium, 4% iron
Nutrition Facts (Roasted Berries and Grapes)
- Per serving:
- 108 kcal ,
- 3 g fat
- (2 g sat. fat ,
- 0 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 1 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 8 mg chol. ,
- 26 mg sodium ,
- 21 g carb. ,
- 4 g fiber ,
- 16 g sugar ,
- 1 g pro.