Roast Pork Salad with Ginger-Pineapple Dressing
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Trim fat from meat. Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper. Place pork on rack in a shallow roasting pan. Roast for 20 minutes. Spoon mustard on pork. Roast for 5 to 10 minutes longer or until an instant-read thermometer inserted in the thickest part registers 160 degrees F. Thinly slice pork. Cool completely.
- In four salad containers evenly layer greens, pork, and fruit. Sprinkle with cracked black pepper. Cover and chill for 2 to 24 hours. Divide dressing evenly among four small containers. Cover and chill for 2 to 24 hours.
- To serve, drizzle one dressing portion over one salad portion. Cover and shake to combine or toss with a fork to combine.
From the Test Kitchen
To tote, place salad and dressing containers in an insulated bag with an ice pack.
- In small bowl combine mayonnaise, pineapple juice or orange juice, honey-mustard, and ginger. Cover and chill for 2 to 24 hours.
Nutrition Facts (Roast Pork Salad with Ginger-Pineapple Dressing)
- Per serving:
- 224 kcal ,
- 6 g fat
- (1 g sat. fat ,
- 0 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 1 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 60 mg chol. ,
- 281 mg sodium ,
- 19 g carb. ,
- 2 g fiber ,
- 14 g sugar ,
- 19 g pro.