- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 13x9x2-inch baking pan with foil, extending the foil over edges of pan. Set pan aside.
- For crust, in a medium mixing bowl beat 1 cup butter with an electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds. Beat in 2 cups flour, brown sugar, and salt until combined. Press mixture evenly onto the bottom of the prepared baking pan. Bake about 20 minutes or until set and light brown. Cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes.
- Lightly brush exposed foil on sides of pan with additional softened butter to keep filling from sticking. Carefully spread jam evenly over crust. Sprinkle with raspberries.
- For filling, in a large mixing bowl beat cream cheese and goat cheese on medium to high speed for 30 seconds. Beat in granulated sugar and 1 tablespoon flour until combined. Beat in egg, egg yolk, lemon peel, lemon juice, and vanilla until smooth. Pour filling over raspberries.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until set. Cool in pan on wire rack for 1 hour. Cover and chill for 2 hours (top may crack slightly). Using the edges of the foil, lift uncut bars out of pan. Cut into bars. Store in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts (Raspberry Bars)
- Per serving:
- 209 kcal ,
- 12 g fat
- (7 g sat. fat ,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 3 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 48 mg chol. ,
- 88 mg sodium ,
- 23 g carb. ,
- 1 g fiber ,
- 12 g sugar ,
- 3 g pro.
cneuhaus5 136 Days Ago
Good, but a little too lemony for my taste. Guests liked it a lot. For crust just melt butter, add dry ingredients, mix & spread in foil-lined pan. I spooned the custard evenly, tilting the pan didn't work so well for me---the raspberries kind of moved with the filling.