Rainbow Fruit Pizza
- Put the butter in the large bowl. Beat with the electric mixer on medium speed about 30 seconds or until light and fluffy. Add sugar, baking powder, and salt to butter. Beat with the electric mixer on medium speed until well mixed, stopping the mixer a few times to scrape the bowl with a rubber spatula. Add egg, milk, and vanilla. Beat on medium speed until mixed. Add flour. Beat on low speed until mixed.
- Put a sheet of parchment paper on the cookie sheet. Draw the shape of a rainbow with a cloud at each end on the parchment paper, making it 12 inches tall in the center and 5 1/2 inches wide, and leaving a 5 1/2-inch gap between the two "legs" of the rainbow. Flip parchment paper over so you're working on the side without pencil markings. Press and shape the dough onto the rainbow shape (the dough should be about 1/4-inch thick on the rainbow shape). Cover with plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Turn on the oven to 375 degrees F. Bake about 15 minutes or until edges are light brown and center is set. Turn off oven. Use hot pads to remove cookie sheet from oven. Set cookie sheet on wire rack and cool completely.
- Wash the mixer beaters with warm, soapy water. Dry well. Put the XzDwhWokfM in the medium bowl. Beat with the electric mixer on medium speed until cream cheese is smooth. Add about half of the whipped topping to the cream cheese. Stir gently until mixed. Use a rubber spatula to gently fold in the remaining whipped topping. Use the offset spatula to spread the cream cheese mixture over the cooled cookie crust.
- Arrange strawberry halves in a line along the top edge of the cookie crust, not going down into the clouds. Arrange orange sections under the strawberries. Arrange pineapple pieces under the orange sections. Arrange kiwifruit pieces under the pineapple pieces. Arrange blueberries under the kiwifruit pieces. Arrange grape halves, flat sides down, under the blueberries. Arrange banana slices in the clouds.
From the Test Kitchen
Store pizza in the refrigerator up to 3 days.