Recipes and Cooking Quick Skillet Granola 4.0 (1) 1 Review Crunchy homemade granola in just 15 minutes? Absolutely! Enjoy this easy granola over yogurt for a quick, nutritious breakfast. By BHG Test Kitchen BHG Test Kitchen The Better Homes & Gardens Test Kitchen has been in continuous operation for nearly 100 years, developing and testing practical, reliable recipes that readers can enjoy at home. The Test Kitchen team includes culinary specialists, food stylists, registered and licensed nutritionists, and other experts with Bachelor of Science degrees in food science, food and nutrition, or culinary arts. Together, the team tests more than 2,500 recipes, produces more than 2,500 food images, and creates more than 1,000 food videos each year in the state-of-the-art test kitchen. Learn about BHG's Editorial Process Published on August 2, 2021 Print Rate It Share Share Tweet Pin Email Photo: Carson Downing Total Time: 15 mins Servings: 8 Yield: 2 cups Jump to Nutrition Facts Ingredients ⅔ cup regular rolled oats ¼ cup slivered almonds 2 tablespoon flax seeds 1 tablespoon canola oil 1 tablespoon honey ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon Dash salt ⅓ cup dried banana chips, coarsely crushed ⅓ cup 50% less sugar craisins, such as OceanSpray Directions Heat a 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium. Add oats and almonds. Cook 3 to 5 minutes or until light brown, stirring frequently. (Reduce heat to medium-low if mixture browns too quickly.) Stir in flax seeds, oil, honey, cinnamon, and salt. Cook and stir 1 minute more or until most of the liquid is absorbed and almonds and oats are golden. Stir in banana chips and craisins. Spread on a piece of waxed paper to cool. Rate it Print Nutrition Facts (per serving) 114 Calories 6g Fat 16g Carbs 2g Protein Show Full Nutrition Label Hide Full Nutrition Label Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe 8 Calories 114 % Daily Value * Total Fat 6g 8% Saturated Fat 1g 5% Sodium 19mg 1% Total Carbohydrate 16g 6% Total Sugars 6g Protein 2g Vitamin C 0.2mg 1% Calcium 18mg 1% Iron 0.6mg 3% Potassium 58mg 1% Folate, total 2mcg *The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.