Recipes and Cooking Quick Horchata Cocktail 5.0 (2) Add your rating & review For a nonalcoholic version, leave out the rum and substitute with rice or almond milk to taste. By BHG Test Kitchen BHG Test Kitchen The Better Homes & Gardens Test Kitchen has been in continuous operation for nearly 100 years, developing and testing practical, reliable recipes that readers can enjoy at home. The Test Kitchen team includes culinary specialists, food stylists, registered and licensed nutritionists, and other experts with Bachelor of Science degrees in food science, food and nutrition, or culinary arts. Together, the team tests more than 2,500 recipes, produces more than 2,500 food images, and creates more than 1,000 food videos each year in the state-of-the-art test kitchen. Learn about BHG's Editorial Process Published on December 1, 2014 Print Rate It Share Share Tweet Pin Email Photo: Andy Lyons Total Time: 10 mins Servings: 10 Jump to Nutrition Facts Ingredients 2 tablespoon turbinado (raw) sugar (optional) ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional) 1 lime wedge (optional) 2 cup almond milk 2 cup rice milk ¼ cup superfine granulated sugar 1 teaspoon vanilla ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon 1 cup light-color rum Ice cubes Directions If desired, combine turbinado sugar and the 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon on a small plate. Rub rims of 10 martini glasses with the lime wedge. Dip rims of glasses into cinnamon-sugar to coat; set aside. In a large pitcher combine almond milk, rice milk, superfine sugar, vanilla, and the 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon. Stir until sugar is dissolved; stir in rum. Making one cocktail at a time, in a cocktail shaker shake 1/2 cup of the almond milk mixture with ice. Strain into a martini glass. Rate it Print Nutrition Facts (per serving) 112 Calories 1g Fat 10g Carbs 2g Protein Show Full Nutrition Label Hide Full Nutrition Label Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe 10 Calories 112 % Daily Value * Total Fat 1g 1% Sodium 28mg 1% Total Carbohydrate 10g 4% Total Sugars 8g Protein 2g Calcium 60.6mg 5% Iron 0.5mg 3% Potassium 75mg 2% *The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.