- Coat a 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray; set aside. In a medium bowl combine eggs, pumpkin, sugar, and oil; set aside.
- In a large bowl stir together 1 2/3 cups flour, pumpkin pie spice, soda, and salt. Add pumpkin mixture all at once to flour mixture; stir just until combined. In a small bowl combine 1/2 cup cranberries and 1 tablespoon flour; toss gently to coat. Gently fold cranberry mixture into batter.
- Spoon batter into the prepared cooker (cooker will only be about one-fourth full). Top with remaining cranberries and pecans.
- Cover and cook on high-heat setting for 2 hours or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. (When removing lid, carefully lift so condensation from lid does not drip onto bread.) Remove crockery liner from cooker. Cool, uncovered, on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Loosen sides of bread and use a wide spatula to lift bread from cooker. Cool completely on a wire rack.
From the Test Kitchen
To toast nuts, preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spread nuts in a shallow baking pan. Bake for 5 to 10 minutes or until nuts are light brown, shaking pan once or twice.
Nutrition Facts (Pumpkin-Cranberry Bread)
- Per serving:
- 371 kcal ,
- 18 g fat
- (2 g sat. fat ,
- 10 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 4 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 47 mg chol. ,
- 323 mg sodium ,
- 50 g carb. ,
- 2 g fiber ,
- 27 g sugar ,
- 5 g pro.
Ema McGinnis 550 Days Ago
Recipe loooks like soemthing will defnitely make! thank you for the great recipes!!
Bonnie 557 Days Ago
Dead white flour that turns to sugar, disgusting vegetable oil that is never to be eaten, a full cup of sugar... this is not to be ingested if you want to be healthy. NEVER EVER EAT vegetable oil. It's gross. Look it up.