Pretzel Chicken with Fig-Mustard Dip
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Place pretzels in a resealable plastic bag. Use a rolling pin, crush pretzels. Add cumin; shake to mix.
- Place beaten eggs in a shallow dish. Dip drumsticks, one at a time, in eggs; let excess drip off. Add chicken to bag; shake gently to coat. Coat roasting rack with nonstick cooking spray and place over a foil-lined baking pan. Transfer chicken to roasting rack.
- Bake 40 to 50 minutes until golden brown and juices run clear (180 degrees F). Transfer chicken to platter; sprinkle with thyme leaves, if desired.
- For Fig Mustard Dip, in a small bowl stir together fig jam and mustard. Serve with chicken.
Nutrition Facts (Pretzel Chicken with Fig-Mustard Dip)
- Per serving:
- 431 kcal ,
- 17 g fat
- (6 g sat. fat ,
- 2 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 3 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 199 mg chol. ,
- 580 mg sodium ,
- 37 g carb. ,
- 0 g fiber ,
- 13 g sugar ,
- 34 g pro.