Pressure Cooker Lemon and Dill Fish Packets
- Rinse fish; pat dry. Place each fillet in the center of a large square of parchment paper. Sprinkle fish with the next three ingredients (through pepper); add dill. Top with lemon and butter.
- Bring up two opposite edges of paper; seal with a double fold. Fold remaining ends to enclose fish, leaving space for steam to build.
- Place a small metal rack or trivet in the bottom of a 6-quart electric pressure cooker; add the water. Place fish packets on rack.
- Cover with lid and lock securely. Select high pressure and set timer for 5 minutes cooking (timer will start after cooker has come up to pressure). Quick-release pressure. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
From the Test Kitchen
Stove-Top Pressure Cooker Directions:
Using a 4- to 6-quart stove-top pressure cooker, prepare as directed through Step 3. Cover with lid and lock securely. Over high heat, bring cooker up to high (12 to 15 pounds) pressure. Reduce heat just enough to maintain steady pressure. Cook 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Quick-release pressure. Unlock and remove lid. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts (Pressure Cooker Lemon and Dill Fish Packets)
- Per serving:
- 162 kcal ,
- 6 g fat
- (3 g sat. fat ,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 2 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 10 mg chol. ,
- 396 mg sodium ,
- 3 g carb. ,
- 1 g fiber ,
- 1 g sugar ,
- 26 g pro.