Pressure Cooker Honey-Chipotle Riblets
- In a small bowl combine the first six ingredients (through ground chipotle pepper); sprinkle over ribs and rub in with your fingers. Cut ribs into single-rib portions.
- Place rib portions in a 6-qt. electric or stove-top pressure cooker. For sauce, in medium bowl combine the remaining ingredients. Pour 1/2 cup of the sauce over ribs. Lock lid in place.
- Set an electric cooker on high pressure 22 minutes. For stove-top cooker, bring up to pressure over medium-high heat; reduce heat enough to maintain steady (but not excessive) pressure. Cook 22 minutes. Remove from heat. Let stand to release pressure naturally 15 minutes. Release any remaining pressure. Open lid carefully.
- Transfer ribs to a platter. Brush or spoon some of the remaining sauce over the ribs. Serve with remaining sauce.
From the Test Kitchen
To make eating the ribs easier, ask your butcher to saw the ribs in half crosswise (across the bone) to create smaller rib portions.
Nutrition Facts (Pressure Cooker Honey-Chipotle Riblets)
- Per serving:
- 167 kcal ,
- 6 g fat
- (2 g sat. fat ,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 2 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 37 mg chol. ,
- 445 mg sodium ,
- 18 g carb. ,
- 0 g fiber ,
- 16 g sugar ,
- 12 g pro.