Pressure Cooker Gyro Nachos with Tzatziki
- Place the first eight ingredients (through salt) in a 4- to 6-qt. electric or stove-top pressure cooker. Lock lid in place. Set electric cooker on high pressure to cook 15 minutes. For stove-top cooker, bring up pressure over medium-high heat; reduce enough to maintain steady but not excessive pressure. Cook 15 minutes. Remove from heat. For both models, release pressure quickly. Open lid carefully.
- Remove chicken and onion from cooker using a slotted spoon. When chicken is cool enough to handle, remove bones. Shred chicken using two forks. In a bowl combine chicken and onion; add enough cooking liquid to moisten.
- Spread pita chips on a platter. Spoon chicken over chips. Top with Tzatziki Sauce and chopped tomato.
From the Test Kitchen
To make your own pita chips, lightly grease a large baking sheet. Split two 6-inch pita bread rounds in half horizontally; cut each half into six wedges (24 wedges total). Brush a wedges with olive oil and place on baking sheet. Bake in a 350 degrees F oven 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- In a small bowl combine yogurt, cucumber, dill weed, garlic, lemon juice, and salt.
Nutrition Facts (Pressure Cooker Gyro Nachos with Tzatziki )
- Per serving:
- 267 kcal ,
- 11 g fat
- (2 g sat. fat ,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 6 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 82 mg chol. ,
- 523 mg sodium ,
- 21 g carb. ,
- 3 g fiber ,
- 3 g sugar ,
- 21 g pro.