Sweet Potato Cinnamon Bundt Cake with Orange Glaze
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 10-inch fluted tube pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside
- In a large bowl, beat together butter, granulated sugar, 1/3 cup brown sugar, egg, and egg whites until light and fluffy. Add sweet potatoes and mix well. In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and 2 teaspoons cinnamon. Gradually add flour mixture to sweet potato mixture alternating with yogurt, beginning and ending with flour mixture. Add vanilla.
- In a small bowl, combine pecans with remaining 1/3 cup brown sugar and 1-1/2 teaspoons cinnamon.
- Spread 1/3 of the batter into prepared pan. Sprinkle with half the pecan topping. Repeat layers ending with final 1/3 of the batter. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool in pan for 10 minutes. Invert onto serving plate.
- In a small bowl, whisk together powdered sugar, orange juice, and lemon juice. Drizzle over warm cake. Garnish with lemon or orange wedges, if desired.
Nutrition Facts (Sweet Potato Cinnamon Bundt Cake with Orange Glaze)
- Per serving:
- 279 kcal ,
- 9 g fat
- (4 g sat. fat ,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 3 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 29 mg chol. ,
- 200 mg sodium ,
- 46 g carb. ,
- 2 g fiber ,
- 26 g sugar ,
- 5 g pro.