- Remove skin from chicken; pat chicken dry with paper towels.
- Spray a 10-inch skillet with nonstick spray coating. Preheat over medium heat. Add chicken and brown for 10 to 15 minutes, turning to brown evenly.
- Add undrained tomatoes, wine, sugar, basil, garlic, and bay leaf. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Cover and simmer about 35 minutes or until chicken is tender. Remove chicken from skillet; keep warm.
- In a small bowl stir together water and cornstarch. Stir into tomato mixture in skillet. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly. Cook and stir for 2 minutes more.
- Serve chicken and sauce over cooked spaghetti. Garnish with olives, if desired. Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts (Mediterranean-Style Chicken)
- Per serving:
- 312 kcal
- 7 g
- 76 mg
- 242 mg
- 29 g
- 29 g