- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. In medium saucepan cook potatoes, covered, in small amount of lightly salted boiling water 5 to 7 minutes, just until tender. Drain; transfer to bowl and set aside.
- For sauce, in same saucepan combine cream cheese, milk, 2 tablespoons Parmesan, and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper. Heat and whisk until smooth and cheese is melted. Remove from heat; stir in tarragon.
- Layer potatoes, ham, asparagus, and sauce in 1-1/2-quart baking dish. Bake, covered, 20 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle remaining Parmesan. Bake 10 to 12 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes. Top with tarragon and freshly ground black pepper. Serves 4.
Nutrition Facts (Potato-Ham Bake)
- Per serving:
- 346 kcal ,
- 16 g fat
- (9 g sat. fat ,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 3 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 67 mg chol. ,
- 1162 mg sodium ,
- 30 g carb. ,
- 5 g fiber ,
- 8 g sugar ,
- 22 g pro.
How To Video
Laurie Hahn Leahey 1938 Days Ago
This was so good! A great way to use Easter ham leftovers.
Nannette 1940 Days Ago
I used fresh green beans instead asparagus spears