Pork Tenderloin with Cucumber-Mango Salad
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. In a small bowl combine brown sugar, five-spice powder, and salt; set 1 teaspoon brown sugar mixture aside. Rub remaining brown sugar mixture into pork tenderloin. Place tenderloin in a foil-lined baking pan.
- Roast, uncovered, for 20 minutes or until a meat thermometer registers 155 degrees F. Cover with foil and let stand for 5 minutes (meat temperature will rise to 160 degrees F).
- Meanwhile, slice the green portion of green onions into thin strips; chop the white portion. In a medium bowl combine green onions, mango, cucumber, jalapeno pepper (if using), and the reserved brown sugar mixture.
- Slice pork and serve with mango salad.
Nutrition Facts (Pork Tenderloin with Cucumber-Mango Salad)
- Per serving:
- 258 kcal ,
- 3 g fat
- (1 g sat. fat ,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 1 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 110 mg chol. ,
- 370 mg sodium ,
- 19 g carb. ,
- 2 g fiber ,
- 15 g sugar ,
- 37 g pro.
CS 1948 Days Ago
A family favorite. My young daughter requests this dish at least once every couple weeks! Its so easy & really full of flavor.