Pork Tenderloin with Pan Sauce and Potatoes
- Trim fat from meat. Cut meat into 1/2-inch slices. Using your hands, gently flatten meat until about 1/4 inch thick. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Coat an extra-large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat skillet over medium heat. Add meat; cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until just pink in center, turning once. Transfer meat to a serving platter; cover to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, for sauce, in a small bowl stir together broth, cornstarch, and mustard. Add broth to skillet, stirring to scrape up any crusty brown bits. Cook and stir over medium heat until slightly thickened and bubbly. Cook and stir for 1 minute more.
- To serve, spoon sauce over meat and mashed potatoes. If desired, sprinkle with chives.
Nutrition Facts (Pork Tenderloin with Pan Sauce and Potatoes)
- Per serving:
- 252 kcal ,
- 7 g fat
- (3 g sat. fat ,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 2 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 85 mg chol. ,
- 790 mg sodium ,
- 19 g carb. ,
- 2 g fiber ,
- 2 g sugar ,
- 27 g pro.