Polar Bear Donuts
- Spread 2 tablespoons of white frosting on top of cake donut. Spread coconut evenly onto small plate; dip frosting side of donut into coconut. Place, coconut side up, onto plate.
- Secure mini donut just above center of the coconut donut with toothpick. Dip one end of each tiny marshmallow into white frosting and secure as ears to top of mini donut and nose to center of mini donut.
- Using a scissors, snip large marshmallow in half crosswise. Break a toothpick in half and secure each half of marshmallow to bottom of coconut donut as paws.
- Spoon chocolate frosting into re-sealable plastic bag and snip corner. Pipe onto mini donut to make eyes and nose and onto large marshmallow pieces to mimic paws.
Nutrition Facts (Polar Bear Donuts)
- Per serving:
- 832 kcal ,
- 45 g fat
- (22 g sat. fat ,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 3 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 14 mg chol. ,
- 576 mg sodium ,
- 103 g carb. ,
- 4 g fiber ,
- 74 g sugar ,
- 6 g pro.
catneis 366 Days Ago
I just made this without using any toothpicks by securing everything with icing instead. Also used regular & mini chocolate chips for the nose & paws rather than melting & piping chocolate....worked great & is SUPER cute & simple to put together!
consulting4u2use 374 Days Ago
Not only does it have toothpicks through this, it has 103 carbs UGH!
sbwetendorf 380 Days Ago
Wait! There's toothpicks all thru it? NOT GOOD.
kay5301 333 Days Ago
I just have a question...what is a cake donut?