- Generously butter a 10-inch springform pan; set aside.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions for fudge brownies. Spread half of the batter into bottom of prepared pan; set aside.
- In a large bowl beat cream cheese, sugar, flour, and vanilla with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Add eggs; beat just until mixed.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over brownie layer. Spread remaining brownie mixture over cream cheese layer. Swirl with a knife or spatula to marble. Sprinkle with white baking pieces and chocolate pieces. Sprinkle with raspberries.
- Bake in a 350 degree F oven for 1 hour 20 minutes (center will still jiggle slightly). Cool 30 minutes on a wire rack. Loosen and remove side of pan. Cover and chill in refrigerator for at least 4 hours or up to 24 hours. Let stand at room temperature for 10 minutes before serving. Makes 16 servings.
From the Test Kitchen
4 other carbohydrate, 5 fat.
Nutrition Facts (Raspberry Bash)
- Per serving:
- 520 kcal ,
- 29 g fat
- (14 g sat. fat ,
- 111 mg chol. ,
- 225 mg sodium ,
- 60 g carb. ,
- 2 g fiber ,
- 6 g pro.