Melon and Cream Tartlets
- Lightly spray ten 2-1/2-inch muffin cups with non-stick coating; set aside.
- Spray one sheet of phyllo with nonstick coating. Cut the sprayed phyllo sheet lengthwise into thirds and crosswise into fifths, making fifteen 3-1/2x4-1/2-inch rectangles. Arrange four rectangles on top of each other so points do not overlap. Press stack of phyllo into a muffin cup, pleating phyllo as necessary to fit. Repeat spraying, cutting, and stacking phyllo rectangles to make total of 10 tartlet sheets. Discard the five remaining rectangles from the final sheet of phyllo.
- Bake in a 350 degrees F oven about 8 minutes or until golden. Cool for 5 minutes in pan. Remove from pan; cook completely on a wire rack.
- For filling, combine condensed milk, sour cream, lime peel, lime juice, and liqueur in a medium mixing bowl. Stir about 3 minutes or until mixture is slightly thickened. Cover and chill for 4 to 6 hours.
- Spoon about 1/4 cup filling into each baked tart shell. Top with thin pieces of honeydew melon and, if desired, a raspberry and a mint leaf. Serve immediately. Makes 10 tartlets.
From the Test Kitchen
Tart shells may be made ahead and stored, tightly covered, in the refrigerator overnight or frozen for up to 1 month.
Nutrition Facts (Melon and Cream Tartlets)
- Per serving:
- 159 kcal ,
- 1 g fat
- (0 g sat. fat ,
- 2 mg chol. ,
- 43 mg sodium ,
- 32 g carb. ,
- 0 g fiber ,
- 4 g pro.