Recipes and Cooking Can-Do Cannoli 3.1 (7) Add your rating & review By BHG Test Kitchen BHG Test Kitchen The Better Homes & Gardens Test Kitchen has been in continuous operation for nearly 100 years, developing and testing practical, reliable recipes that readers can enjoy at home. The Test Kitchen team includes culinary specialists, food stylists, registered and licensed nutritionists, and other experts with Bachelor of Science degrees in food science, food and nutrition, or culinary arts. Together, the team tests more than 2,500 recipes, produces more than 2,500 food images, and creates more than 1,000 food videos each year in the state-of-the-art test kitchen. Learn about BHG's Editorial Process Published on June 14, 2011 Print Rate It Share Share Tweet Pin Email Photo: Kritsada Panichgul Total Time: 15 mins Servings: 6 Jump to Nutrition Facts Ingredients ¾ cup ricotta cheese ¼ cup miniature semisweet chocolate pieces 1 tablespoon sugar ½ teaspoon vanilla ½ cup frozen light whipped dessert topping, thawed 6 purchased cannoli shells Miniature semisweet chocolate pieces (optional) ½ cup miniature semisweet chocolate pieces, melted (optional) Directions In a small bowl combine ricotta, 1/4 cup chocolate pieces, sugar, and vanilla. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon mixture into a heavy plastic bag. Snip off corner of bag; pipe filling into shells. If desired, sprinkle exposed filling with additional chocolate pieces. If desired, drizzle with melted chocolate. Rate it Print Nutrition Facts (per serving) 231 Calories 15g Fat 20g Carbs 6g Protein Show Full Nutrition Label Hide Full Nutrition Label Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe 6 Calories 231 % Daily Value * Total Fat 15g 19% Saturated Fat 5g 25% Cholesterol 16mg 5% Sodium 37mg 2% Total Carbohydrate 20g 7% Total Sugars 9g Protein 6g Calcium 70.7mg 5% Iron 1.1mg 6% Potassium 59mg 1% Folate, total 4mcg Vitamin B-12 0.1mcg *The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.