Recipes and Cooking Pepperoni Pizza Cups 4.0 (20) 1 Review Take a break from delivery and learn how to make pizza bites at home with this kid-friendly muffin tin recipe. If you're not a fan of pepperoni recipes, try an equal amount of cooked sausage or veggies instead. By BHG Test Kitchen BHG Test Kitchen The Better Homes & Gardens Test Kitchen has been in continuous operation for nearly 100 years, developing and testing practical, reliable recipes that readers can enjoy at home. The Test Kitchen team includes culinary specialists, food stylists, registered and licensed nutritionists, and other experts with Bachelor of Science degrees in food science, food and nutrition, or culinary arts. Together, the team tests more than 2,500 recipes, produces more than 2,500 food images, and creates more than 1,000 food videos each year in the state-of-the-art test kitchen. Learn about BHG's Editorial Process Published on June 2, 2014 Print Rate It Share Share Tweet Pin Email Prep Time: 30 mins Bake Time: 25 mins Cool Time: 5 mins Total Time: 1 hrs Servings: 12 Yield: 12 pizza cups Jump to Nutrition Facts Ingredients 1 pound pizza dough Cornmeal 1 cup pasta sauce 2 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed 2 cup shredded mozzarella or cheddar cheese (8 ounces) ½ of a 3.5-ounce package sliced pepperoni, chopped* ¼ cup finely shredded Parmesan cheese (1 ounce) Snipped fresh oregano and/or sliced pitted black olives (optional) Crushed red pepper (optional) Directions Let dough stand at room temperature for 15 minutes. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 375°F. Grease twelve 2 1/2-inch muffin cups; coat cups lightly with cornmeal. Set aside. On a lightly floured surface, roll dough into a 16x12-inch rectangle. If dough is difficult to roll, let it rest for a few minutes as necessary during rolling. Using a sharp knife or pizza cutter, cut into twelve 4-inch squares. Lightly press dough squares into the prepared muffin cups, allowing edges to extend over rims of cups. In a small bowl combine pasta sauce and dried oregano. Spread some of the sauce mixture inside dough-lined cups. Fill with mozzarella cheese and pepperoni. Top with the remaining sauce mixture and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until crusts are golden. Cool in muffin cups on a wire rack for 5 minutes. Remove from muffin cups. If desired, sprinkle pizza cups with fresh oregano and/or olives and crushed red pepper. Andy Lyons *Tip: Another time substitute cooked Italian sausage or chopped mushrooms and green sweet peppers for the pepperoni. Rate it Print Nutrition Facts (per serving) 190 Calories 8g Fat 20g Carbs 9g Protein Show Full Nutrition Label Hide Full Nutrition Label Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe 12 Calories 190 % Daily Value * Total Fat 8g 10% Saturated Fat 4g 20% Cholesterol 21mg 7% Sodium 491mg 21% Total Carbohydrate 20g 7% Total Sugars 2g Protein 9g Vitamin C 0.5mg 3% Calcium 136mg 10% Iron 6.4mg 36% Potassium 101mg 2% Folate, total 5.4mcg Vitamin B-12 0.5mcg Vitamin B-6 0.1mg *The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.