Recipes and Cooking Pepper-Crusted Salmon with Yogurt-Lime Sauce 4.7 (6) Add your rating & review The tangy sauce on this salmon dish will leave you wanting more. By BHG Test Kitchen BHG Test Kitchen The Better Homes & Gardens Test Kitchen has been in continuous operation for nearly 100 years, developing and testing practical, reliable recipes that readers can enjoy at home. The Test Kitchen team includes culinary specialists, food stylists, registered and licensed nutritionists, and other experts with Bachelor of Science degrees in food science, food and nutrition, or culinary arts. Together, the team tests more than 2,500 recipes, produces more than 2,500 food images, and creates more than 1,000 food videos each year in the state-of-the-art test kitchen. Learn about BHG's Editorial Process Published on September 1, 2016 Print Rate It Share Share Tweet Pin Email Photo: Jacob Fox Prep Time: 15 mins Cook Time: 6 mins Total Time: 21 mins Servings: 4 Yield: 1 cup sauce Jump to Nutrition Facts Ingredients 1 2.75 pound fresh or frozen skinless salmon fillet 1 teaspoon multi-colored peppercorns, coarsely crushed ¼ teaspoon salt 2 teaspoon olive oil ¾ cup plain fat-free yogurt 1 tablespoon honey 1 tablespoon snipped fresh parsley 1 lime ½ minced fresh ginger Directions Thaw fish, if frozen. Rinse fish; pat dry. Sprinkle fish with crushed peppercorns and salt; gently press peppercorns into salmon. In an extra-large nonstick skillet heat oil over medium-high heat. Add fish; cook about 6 minutes or until fish flakes easily, turning once. Meanwhile, for yogurt-lime sauce, remove zest and squeeze 2 tsp. juice from lime. In a bowl combine 1/2 tsp. of the zest, the lime juice, yogurt, honey, parsley, and ginger. Cut fish into serving-size pieces; serve with yogurt-lime sauce. If desired, sprinkle with additional lime zest. Rate it Print Nutrition Facts (per serving) 224 Calories 10g Fat 8g Carbs 25g Protein Show Full Nutrition Label Hide Full Nutrition Label Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe 4 Calories 224 % Daily Value * Total Fat 10g 13% Saturated Fat 1g 5% Cholesterol 63mg 21% Sodium 232mg 10% Total Carbohydrate 8g 3% Total Sugars 8g Protein 25g Vitamin C 2.6mg 13% Calcium 108mg 8% Iron 1.1mg 6% Potassium 689mg 15% Folate, total 35.8mcg Vitamin B-12 3.9mcg Vitamin B-6 1mg *The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.