Peanut Butter-Chocolate Cookie Dough Dip
- In a small saucepan bring water and dates to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, about 5 minutes or until dates are very soft. Remove from heat and cool.
- Transfer dates and cooking liquid to a food processor. Add beans, peanut butter, vanilla, and salt. Cover and process until smooth, scraping sides of bowl occasionally.
- Transfer bean mixture to a medium bowl and stir in chocolate pieces and oats. Cover and let stand 5 minutes before serving. Serve with graham crackers for dipping or spread between graham cracker squares to make sandwiches.
From the Test Kitchen
Store dip in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to 3 days or freeze up to 6 months.
Drizzle the top of your dip with some melted peanut butter and additional chocolate chips, if desired.
Nutrition Facts (Peanut Butter-Chocolate Cookie Dough Dip)
- Per serving:
- 167 kcal ,
- 6 g fat
- (2 g sat. fat ,
- 2 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 2 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 0 mg chol. ,
- 167 mg sodium ,
- 24 g carb. ,
- 2 g fiber ,
- 9 g sugar ,
- 4 g pro.