Recipes and Cooking Peach Cobbler with Thyme Biscuits Be the first to rate & review! Fresh peaches and thyme give this cobbler recipe big flavor. Perfect for dessert, this flavorful peach cobbler recipe is sure to please everyone. By BHG Test Kitchen BHG Test Kitchen The Better Homes & Gardens Test Kitchen has been in continuous operation for nearly 100 years, developing and testing practical, reliable recipes that readers can enjoy at home. The Test Kitchen team includes culinary specialists, food stylists, registered and licensed nutritionists, and other experts with Bachelor of Science degrees in food science, food and nutrition, or culinary arts. Together, the team tests more than 2,500 recipes, produces more than 2,500 food images, and creates more than 1,000 food videos each year in the state-of-the-art test kitchen. Learn about BHG's Editorial Process Published on April 19, 2017 Print Rate It Share Share Tweet Pin Email Photo: Andy Lyons Prep Time: 35 mins Bake Time: 20 mins Total Time: 55 mins Servings: 6 Jump to Nutrition Facts Ingredients 1 ½ cup all-purpose flour 3 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme 1 tablespoon sugar 1 ½ teaspoon baking powder ¼ teaspoon salt ⅓ cup butter, cut into pieces ½ cup milk ½ cup sugar ¼ cup water 1 tablespoon cornstarch 6 fresh peaches, peeled, pitted, and sliced or two 16-ounce packages frozen peach slices (6 cups) Thyme sprigs Directions Preheat oven to 400°F. For biscuits, in a medium bowl stir together the first five ingredients (through salt). Using a pastry blender, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Make a well in the center of flour mixture. Add milk all at once. Using a fork, stir just until mixture is moistened. Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface. Knead dough by folding and gently pressing it just until dough holds together. Pat or lightly roll dough into a 3/4inch thick circle. Cut dough into 12 triangles. For filling, in a large saucepan combine the 1/2 cup sugar, the water, and cornstarch. Add peaches. Cook and stir over medium heat until slightly thickened and bubbly. Transfer hot filling to a 2-qt. square baking dish. Arrange dough triangles on top of filling. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until biscuit topping is golden brown. Serve warm topped with thyme sprigs. Rate it Print Nutrition Facts (per serving) 353 Calories 11g Fat 60g Carbs 5g Protein Show Full Nutrition Label Hide Full Nutrition Label Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe 6 Calories 353 % Daily Value * Total Fat 11g 14% Saturated Fat 7g 35% Cholesterol 29mg 10% Sodium 280mg 12% Total Carbohydrate 60g 22% Total Sugars 33g Protein 5g Vitamin C 12.1mg 61% Calcium 132mg 10% Iron 2.2mg 12% Potassium 359mg 8% Folate, total 65.2mcg Vitamin B-12 0.1mcg Vitamin B-6 0.1mg *The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.