Peach Breakfast Gratin
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. In a medium bowl whisk together milk and eggs. Add flour, the 2 tablespoons sugar, the melted butter, vanilla, and salt, whisking until smooth. Set aside.
- If desired, peel peaches. Pit and slice peaches.
- Grease a 9- to 10-inch deep-dish pie plate. Pour batter into pie plate. Arrange peach slices on top of batter.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Sprinkle with granola. Bake for 5 to 10 minutes more or until batter is light brown and set and peaches are tender. Let cool for 20 minutes before serving.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl stir together yogurt and enough additional sugar to reach desired sweetness. Serve yogurt mixture with peach gratin. Drizzle individual servings with maple syrup.
Nutrition Facts (Peach Breakfast Gratin)
- Per serving:
- 240 kcal ,
- 8 g fat
- (4 g sat. fat ,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 2 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 75 mg chol. ,
- 179 mg sodium ,
- 36 g carb. ,
- 2 g fiber ,
- 22 g sugar ,
- 8 g pro.
nawornej 1410 Days Ago
I wish recipes would state the serving size. It's not much good to know nutritional information without this critical missing element.