Lemon-Caper Tuna and Noodles with Alfredo
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Cover and keep warm. Finely shred lemon peel and squeeze juice from lemon; set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan combine Alfredo sauce, lemon juice, and capers. Heat through.
- Add tuna and noodles to sauce; stir gently to combine. Return to heat just until heated through. Top with lemon peel and, if desired, black pepper and/or chives.
Nutrition Facts (Lemon-Caper Tuna and Noodles with Alfredo)
- Per serving:
- 655 kcal ,
- 19 g fat
- (11 g sat. fat ,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 1 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 154 mg chol. ,
- 1384 mg sodium ,
- 78 g carb. ,
- 4 g fiber ,
- 7 g sugar ,
- 41 g pro.
donnacfunk 338 Days Ago
This was a tasty change of pace. I made my own lower fat Alfredo sauce which made it take a little longer but it was an easy recipe to follow. The lemon was nice. For the volume of noodles I thought that there were too few capers and will double the amount to 2 TBS of capers next time. I also used regular tuna. This is a keeper.
Brie Bohlinger 515 Days Ago
I made it tonight for dinner. I loved it! I halved the recipe though. I also used whole wheat noodles, 5 oz can of tuna in water and Prego Light Homestyle Alredo
suziq88 1061 Days Ago
It sounds good but 1384 mg sodium per serving is rather high.
Anonymous 1484 Days Ago
It was okay, but not as good as I'd hoped.