Fettuccine with Herbed Shrimp
- Thaw shrimp, if frozen. Cut shrimp in half lengthwise, set aside.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain; keep warm.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan cook mushrooms, onion, and garlic in hot oil until onion is tender but not brown.
- In a small mixing bowl stir together wine, bouillon granules, basil, oregano, cornstarch, and pepper. Add to saucepan. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly.
- Add shrimp to wine mixture. Cover and simmer about 2 minutes or until shrimp turn opaque. Stir in tomatoes; heat through.
- Spoon the shrimp mixture over pasta. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and parsley. Toss to mix. Makes 4 main-dish servings.
Nutrition Facts (Fettuccine with Herbed Shrimp)
- Per serving:
- 351 kcal
- 7 g
- (2 g
- 136 mg
- 926 mg
- 44 g
- 25 g