Recipes and Cooking Paleo Rosemary Roasted Nuts Be the first to rate & review! If plain nuts are starting seem to bland and boring, whip up a batch of these rosemary roasted nuts which are the exact opposite. A mix of almonds, walnuts, and pumpkin seeds provides different textures for you to crunch on, while honey adds a touch of sweetness. By BHG Test Kitchen BHG Test Kitchen The Better Homes & Gardens Test Kitchen has been in continuous operation for nearly 100 years, developing and testing practical, reliable recipes that readers can enjoy at home. The Test Kitchen team includes culinary specialists, food stylists, registered and licensed nutritionists, and other experts with Bachelor of Science degrees in food science, food and nutrition, or culinary arts. Together, the team tests more than 2,500 recipes, produces more than 2,500 food images, and creates more than 1,000 food videos each year in the state-of-the-art test kitchen. Learn about BHG's Editorial Process Published on January 31, 2019 Print Rate It Share Share Tweet Pin Email Photo: Karla Conrad Prep Time: 15 mins Bake Time: 14 mins Total Time: 29 mins Servings: 22 Yield: 5 1/2 cups Jump to Nutrition Facts Ingredients 3 cup whole unblanched almonds 1 ½ cup walnuts 1 cup raw pumpkin seeds (pepitas) 2 tablespoon finely snipped fresh rosemary 2 tablespoon olive oil 2 teaspoon honey 1 teaspoon sea salt ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper Directions Preheat oven to 375°F. In a 15x10-inch baking pan combine almonds, walnuts, and pumpkin seeds. Bake 14 to 18 minutes or until toasted, stirring once. In a small bowl combine remaining ingredients. Drizzle over warm nuts; toss to coat. Serve warm or cooled. Store at room temperature up to 3 days. Rate it Print Nutrition Facts (per serving) 213 Calories 19g Fat 7g Carbs 7g Protein Show Full Nutrition Label Hide Full Nutrition Label Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe 22 Calories 213 % Daily Value * Total Fat 19g 24% Saturated Fat 2g 10% Sodium 101mg 4% Total Carbohydrate 7g 3% Total Sugars 2g Protein 7g Vitamin C 0.3mg 2% Calcium 64mg 5% Iron 1.5mg 8% Potassium 231mg 5% Folate, total 20.3mcg Vitamin B-6 0.1mg *The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.