Orange-Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line twelve 2 1/2-inch muffin cups with paper bake cups; set aside.
- In a large bowl stir together flour, baking powder, and salt. Stir in chocolate pieces. Make a well in the center of flour mixture; set aside.
- In a medium bowl combine eggs, sugar, milk, orange peel, orange juice, and oil. Add egg mixture all at once to flour mixture. Stir just until moistened (batter should be lumpy).
- Spoon 1/4 cup of the batter into each prepared muffin cup. Sprinkle generously with Streusel Topping. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean.
- Cool in muffin cups on a wire rack for 5 minutes. Remove from muffin cups; serve warm.
- In a medium bowl stir together flour and sugar. Using a pastry blender, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in walnuts and chocolate pieces.
Nutrition Facts (Orange-Chocolate Chip Muffins)
- Per serving:
- 372 kcal
- 18 g
- (7 g
- 6 g
- 4 g
- 46 mg
- 250 mg
- 49 g
- 2 g
- 26 g
- 6 g