One-Pan Sausage and Roasted Roots
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F Place the beets, potatoes, and shallots in a foil-lined shallow baking pan. Drizzle with oil and toss to coat. Arrange vegetables in a single layer. Roast 15 minutes.
- Stir vegetables and push to one side of the pan. Place sausage, cut side down, on other side of the pan. Roast for 10 minutes more or until sausage begins to brown and vegetables are tender. Season with rosemary, salt, and pepper.
- For sauce, stir together the yogurt, mayonnaise, horseradish, and Worcestershire. Serve sauce with vegetables and sausage.
Nutrition Facts (One-Pan Sausage and Roasted Roots)
- Per serving:
- 413 kcal ,
- 22 g fat
- (5 g sat. fat ,
- 4 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 5 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 88 mg chol. ,
- 969 mg sodium ,
- 34 g carb. ,
- 6 g fiber ,
- 15 g sugar ,
- 18 g pro.
Ann Leger 822 Days Ago
Definitely roast the veggies an extra 10 minutes. I used jalapeno chicken sausage instead of chicken apple. And yes-don't skip the sauce.
Elaine McCain 864 Days Ago
I added one parsnip to the mix, and I cooked the veggies 10 minutes longer than the recipe suggested b/c I really like them caramelized. Don't skip the sauce--it's excellent with the dish.