Recipes and Cooking Nuts and Berries Cocktail Be the first to rate & review! Described by our Test Kitchen as "nicely sweet and yummy," this is one cocktail that will disappear fast at your holiday gatherings. By Juliana Hale Juliana Hale Juliana Hale is a senior culinary specialist in the Better Homes & Gardens Test Kitchen with 20 years of experience in recipe testing and development. She works closely with AllRecipes, Forks Over Knives, Midwest Living, and Traditional Home overseeing testing in the test kitchen for those titles. Juli is an expert in all fields of cooking, but is particularly geeky about mixology and has taught her class, Fun with Sours, to internal staff and the AllRecipes Allstars. She holds an associate's degree in culinary arts and a bachelor's degree in food and beverage service management from the New England Culinary Institute. Learn about BHG's Editorial Process Published on December 3, 2020 Print Rate It Share Share Tweet Pin Email Photo: Brie Passano Total Time: 5 mins Servings: 1 Yield: 1 cocktail Jump to Nutrition Facts Ingredients Ice cubes 1 ½ tablespoon (3/4 oz.) Frangelico liqueur or other hazelnut liqueur 1 ½ tablespoon (3/4 oz.) Chambord or other black raspberry liqueur 1 ½ tablespoon (3/4 oz.) half-and-half Freshly grated nutmeg Directions Fill a rocks glass with ice. Add Frangelico and Chambord. Drizzle with half-and-half. Top with a light grating of nutmeg. Rate it Print Nutrition Facts (per serving) 169 Calories 3g Fat 10g Carbs 1g Protein Show Full Nutrition Label Hide Full Nutrition Label Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe 1 Calories 169 % Daily Value * Total Fat 3g 4% Saturated Fat 2g 10% Cholesterol 8mg 3% Sodium 19mg 1% Total Carbohydrate 10g 4% Total Sugars 10g Protein 1g Vitamin C 0.2mg 1% Calcium 28mg 2% Potassium 32mg 1% Folate, total 0.8mcg *The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.