No-Bake Raspberry Greek Yogurt Cheesecake
- For crust, in a medium bowl stir together graham cracker crumbs and melted butter until crumbs are moistened. Press mixture evenly onto bottom of an 8-inch springform pan (mixture may not completely cover bottom). Cover and chill while preparing filling.
- For filling, in a small saucepan sprinkle gelatin over milk; let stand for 5 minutes. Heat and stir over low heat just until gelatin is dissolved. Remove from heat. Cool for 15 minutes.
- In a large bowl beat cream cheese with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Beat in sour cream, sugar, and vanilla until well mixed; gradually beat in gelatin mixture. Stir in raspberry puree.
- Spoon mixture over chilled crust in pan; spread evenly. Cover and chill about 6 hours or until set.
- To serve, using a small sharp knife, loosen cheesecake from sides of springform pan; remove sides of pan. Cut cheesecake into wedges. If desired, garnish with raspberries and chocolate drizzle.
From the Test Kitchen
To make ahead, prepare as directed through Step 4, except cover and chill for up to 24 hours. Serve as directed in Step 5.
To make this recipe gluten-free, use gluten-free graham crackers.