No-Bake Chocolate-Hazelnut Oat Cookies
- In a large bowl stir together oats, hazelnuts, and salt; set aside.
- In a large saucepan combine sugar, milk, cocoa powder, and butter. Bring to boiling over medium heat, stirring constantly. Stir in chocolate-hazelnut spread and vanilla. Remove from heat. Stir in oat mixture until combined.
- Shape chocolate mixture into 1-inch balls (if mixture doesn't hold shapes well, let stand a few minutes to firm up). Place balls on a large cookie sheet. Chill about 1 hour or until firm.
From the Test Kitchen
If the chocolate mixture starts to set up as you form the balls, heat the chocolate mixture in the microwave on 100% power (high) for 30 seconds.
Layer cookies between sheets of waxed paper in an airtight container; cover. Store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Nutrition Facts (No-Bake Chocolate-Hazelnut Oat Cookies)
- Per serving:
- 52 kcal ,
- 2 g fat
- (1 g sat. fat ,
- 0 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 1 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 2 mg chol. ,
- 27 mg sodium ,
- 8 g carb. ,
- 1 g fiber ,
- 3 g sugar ,
- 1 g pro.