- Line an 8x8x2 or a 9x9x2-inch baking pan with 2 pieces plastic wrap or waxed paper, extending over edges of pan. Stir together crushed cookies and butter; press into the bottom of prepared pan. Freeze for 10 minutes.
- Place chocolate ice cream in a large bowl and stir to soften. Spoon in mounds over crust and spread evenly. Freeze for 15 minutes. Repeat with vanilla ice cream.
- Place the strawberry ice cream in a large bowl; add strawberries. Stir together to soften. Spread over vanilla ice cream layer. Freeze 15 minutes. Insert 16 wooden craft sticks into layers, starting 1 inch from the edge of the pan and spacing sticks about 2 inches apart. Freeze for 1 hour. Cover loosely and freeze several hours or until firm. Use plastic or paper to lift dessert from pan. Remove plastic or paper. Cut between sticks into bars.
Nutrition Facts (Neapolitan Pops)
- Per serving:
- 254 kcal ,
- 13 g fat
- (8 g sat. fat ,
- 0 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 2 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 38 mg chol. ,
- 132 mg sodium ,
- 32 g carb. ,
- 1 g fiber ,
- 24 g sugar ,
- 3 g pro.
Rose Martin Schneider 563 Days Ago
Looks delicious. Which cookies did you use? I thought Oreos but I don't see the white filling.
Kay Profitt 948 Days Ago
I sorry I dont understand the measurements on the ice cream what does it mean 1/2 1 3/4 quart container of ice cream?