Mushroom Bisque with Dill and Lemon Gremolata
- Place mushrooms in a 3 1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper; toss to coat. Stir in the next four ingredients (through garlic). Cover and cook on low for 6 to 7 hours or on high for 3 to 3 1/2 hours.
- Use an immersion blender to blend mushroom mixture until nearly smooth, leaving some coarse mushroom pieces. (Or cool slightly and transfer, half at a time, to a food processor or blender; cover and process or blend until nearly smooth.)
- If using low, turn to high. Stir together flour and butter; whisk into mushroom mixture. Cover and cook 30 to 45 minutes more or until thickened and bubbly. Whisk in creme fraiche.
- Meanwhile, for gremolata, combine dill and lemon zest. Sprinkle servings of soup with gremolata.
Nutrition Facts (Mushroom Bisque with Dill and Lemon Gremolata)
- Per serving:
- 212 kcal ,
- 18 g fat
- (9 g sat. fat ,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 3 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 48 mg chol. ,
- 351 mg sodium ,
- 9 g carb. ,
- 2 g fiber ,
- 4 g sugar ,
- 3 g pro.
sirenlorelei 821 Days Ago
Easy to make. Flavorful but not overwhelming or too rich. The base isn't heavy and it's a nice change from other types of soups. I look forward to making this again!