Recipes and Cooking Mint Matcha Milk Shake 4.0 (1) 1 Review This mint-chip milkshake recipe is great all year, but come St. Patrick's Day time, we definitely break out our shamrock cookie cutter to make that cute garnish on top. By BHG Test Kitchen BHG Test Kitchen The Better Homes & Gardens Test Kitchen has been in continuous operation for nearly 100 years, developing and testing practical, reliable recipes that readers can enjoy at home. The Test Kitchen team includes culinary specialists, food stylists, registered and licensed nutritionists, and other experts with Bachelor of Science degrees in food science, food and nutrition, or culinary arts. Together, the team tests more than 2,500 recipes, produces more than 2,500 food images, and creates more than 1,000 food videos each year in the state-of-the-art test kitchen. Learn about BHG's Editorial Process Published on March 1, 2019 Print Rate It Share Share Tweet Pin Email Photo: Carson Downing Total Time: 10 mins Servings: 2 Yield: 1 3/4 cups Jump to Nutrition Facts Ingredients ½ cup milk or almond milk 1 tablespoon matcha powder 1 pint mint-chocolate chip ice cream, slightly softened 3 tablespoon chopped fresh mint Whipped cream Matcha powder Directions Whisk together 1 tablespoon matcha powder and 1/2 cup milk or almond milk until no lumps remain. In a blender combine matcha mixture, 1 pint slightly softened mint-chocolate chip ice cream, and 3 tablespoons choped fresh mint; cover and blend until combined. Top with whipped cream and, if desired, dust with additional matcha powder. * For a shamrock on top, lightly place a 1 3/4-inch shamrock-shaped cookie cutter on top of the whipped cream. Lightly sift matcha powder inside the cutter. Gently lift cutter away. Rate it Print Nutrition Facts (per serving) 415 Calories 24g Fat 43g Carbs 9g Protein Show Full Nutrition Label Hide Full Nutrition Label Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe 2 Calories 415 % Daily Value * Total Fat 24g 31% Saturated Fat 15g 75% Cholesterol 74mg 25% Sodium 143mg 6% Total Carbohydrate 43g 16% Total Sugars 40g Protein 9g Calcium 284mg 22% Iron 0.9mg 5% Potassium 106mg 2% *The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.