Mini Meat Loaves, Green Beans, and Potatoes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a 15x10-inch baking pan with foil; coat foil with cooking spray. Place potatoes in one half of prepared pan. Drizzle with 1 Tbsp. oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake 20 minutes, stirring once.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl combine next four ingredients (through garlic powder). Add ground beef; mix lightly until combined. Shape into four 3 1/2x2-inch meat loaves.
- In a medium bowl drizzle green beans with 1 tsp. oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper; toss to coat. Place loaves and green beans in pan with potatoes. Bake 20 to 23 minutes more or until loaves are done (160 degrees F) and potatoes and beans are tender.
- Spoon 1/4 cup barbecue sauce over meat loaves; cover and let stand 10 minutes. Serve with potatoes and beans.
Nutrition Facts (Mini Meat Loaves, Green Beans, and Potatoes)
- Per serving:
- 455 kcal ,
- 18 g fat
- (6 g sat. fat ,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 9 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 100 mg chol. ,
- 805 mg sodium ,
- 39 g carb. ,
- 4 g fiber ,
- 16 g sugar ,
- 34 g pro.
dmitchel7605604 76 Days Ago
This is so good! My family loves it so much there are never any left overs.
COL15739060 144 Days Ago
Loved this meal. It's a total keeper for me.
margaretcline 289 Days Ago
Recipe probably OK. HATE HATE HATE the &)(*)(**(^*&^ VIDEOS!!! Can't get it off the screen so can't read the directions.
jasmart286732 383 Days Ago
Very easy and very tasty to make. Quickly became a family fave!
halfnelson79079 195 Days Ago
Love roasting veggies and other meats on sheet pans but, meatloaf is dry! I crumbled it and made chili. When using loaf pans my loafs are very moist. Any/all suggestions will be greatly appreciated!raf