Mini Meat Loaves, Green Beans, and Potatoes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a 15x10-inch baking pan with foil; coat foil with cooking spray. Place potatoes in one half of prepared pan. Drizzle with 1 Tbsp. oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake 20 minutes, stirring once.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl combine next four ingredients (through garlic powder). Add ground beef; mix lightly until combined. Shape into four 3 1/2x2-inch meat loaves.
- In a medium bowl drizzle green beans with 1 tsp. oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper; toss to coat. Place loaves and green beans in pan with potatoes. Bake 20 to 23 minutes more or until loaves are done (160 degrees F) and potatoes and beans are tender.
- Spoon 1/4 cup barbecue sauce over meat loaves; cover and let stand 10 minutes. Serve with potatoes and beans.
Nutrition Facts (Mini Meat Loaves, Green Beans, and Potatoes)
- Per serving:
- 455 kcal ,
- 18 g fat
- (6 g sat. fat ,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 9 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 100 mg chol. ,
- 805 mg sodium ,
- 39 g carb. ,
- 4 g fiber ,
- 16 g sugar ,
- 34 g pro.