Mini Flourless Chocolate Cakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. If you wish to unmold the cakes, grease nine 6-ounce custard cups. Line bottoms of cups with waxed paper. Grease the waxed paper. Dust the inside of the cups with cocoa powder.
- In a large bowl beat eggs and sugar with an electric mixer on medium to high speed for 5 to 7 minutes or until thick. Reduce speed to medium; beat in butter and liqueur until blended. (Batter may look curdled, which is okay.) Beat in 6 ounces melted chocolate and vanilla until well combined. Pour 1/2 cup batter into each cup. Bake 20 to 25 minutes, just until set.
- Cool cakes on a wire rack 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, for ganache, in a small saucepan bring 1/3 cup whipping cream just to boiling. Remove from heat. Add 3 ounces chopped chocolate (do not stir). Let stand for 5 minutes. Stir until smooth. Cool for 10 minutes.
- Serve cakes warm in the custard cups or gently unmold, keeping upright. Top with unsweetened whipped cream, raspberries, and chocolate ganache, if desired.
Nutrition Facts (Mini Flourless Chocolate Cakes)
- Per serving:
- 516 kcal ,
- 37 g fat
- (22 g sat. fat ,
- 2 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 11 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 171 mg chol. ,
- 47 mg sodium ,
- 42 g carb. ,
- 3 g fiber ,
- 37 g sugar ,
- 6 g pro.
takuyuri 35 Days Ago
This is horrible ever I made ever entire my cooking. I almost through away but at least keep for Topping. And sweetness was crazy as sweet !! I can't eat at all. I ever never making this anyways. Thanks a lot of waste ingredients !!
pann4897104 76 Days Ago
Simple easy recipe. Batter looks like chocolate mouse before cooked very fluffy! I attempted to make these in 3 sizes mini muffin tin, muffin tin, and custard size cups as suggested. I adjusted and tested baking times for the mini & muffin tin but they just did not work out do not attempt! They still tasted good but they baked oddly and when they fluffed up some got stuck on the edge of the tin because they fluff then collapse and it was a mess. The custard cup size worked out the best but they did all taste great!
Peter Salyards 1356 Days Ago
I did not have any Kahlua, so I used a chocolate liqueur and some strong coffee. I also made a simple, seedless raspberry sauce to drizzle on it after the ganache. Now everybody that I serve this to thinks I'm a chocolate dessert god. 5 1/2 stars