Mini Bacon Waffles
- In a medium bowl stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, the 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon, and the salt. Make a well in center of flour mixture; set aside.
- In another medium bowl combine egg, milk, melted butter, and vanilla. Add egg mixture all at once to flour mixture. Stir just until moistened (batter should be slightly lumpy). Fold in half of the bacon.
- For each mini waffle, spoon 1 tablespoon of the batter onto each grid of a preheated, lightly greased waffle baker (make four mini waffles at a time). Close lid quickly; do not open until done. Bake according to the manufacturer's directions. When done, use a fork to lift waffles off grids. Keep warm in a 200 degrees F oven while baking the remaining waffles.
- To serve, sprinkle with the remaining bacon and additional cinnamon, and drizzle with maple syrup.
Nutrition Facts (Mini Bacon Waffles)
- Per serving:
- 82 kcal ,
- 4 g fat
- (2 g sat. fat ,
- 0 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 1 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 19 mg chol. ,
- 127 mg sodium ,
- 10 g carb. ,
- 0 g fiber ,
- 6 g sugar ,
- 2 g pro.
Evie Tatakis-Knutsen 645 Days Ago
I will be my grandchildren's favorite grandmom with this recipe! :)
Paul Haynes 646 Days Ago
Looks good, but leave out the red meat. Also, we make our own waffle-pancake mix, which is better, taste-wise and nutritionally than the commercial ones.