- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. In a small bowl mash the beans with a fork or potato masher. Place pizza shell on a baking sheet. Spread the mashed beans evenly over shell; set aside.
- In a large skillet heat 1 teaspoon of the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add eggplant, zucchini, onion, and garlic; cook and stir about 5 minutes or until vegetables begin to soften. Remove from heat. Stir in tomatoes, olives, and feta cheese.
- In a small screw-top jar combine the remaining 3 teaspoons olive oil, the lemon juice, oregano, sugar, salt, and pepper. Cover and shake well. Add to eggplant mixture; toss to coat.
- Spread eggplant mixture over pizza shell to within inch of edges. Sprinkle with shredded cheese. Bake for 16 to 18 minutes or until cheese begins to brown. Cut pizza into 6 slices.
Nutrition Facts (Mediterranean Pizza)
- Per serving:
- 282 kcal ,
- 12 g fat
- (4 g sat. fat ,
- 0 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 2 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 10 mg chol. ,
- 733 mg sodium ,
- 33 g carb. ,
- 4 g fiber ,
- 3 g sugar ,
- 12 g pro.
pixiechic72 92 Days Ago
Absolutely delicious if you are a fan of Mediterranean. I found some feta with a bit of a spicey kick to it and it worked very well with the flavors.
elizabethm5099253 97 Days Ago
I love it. Thanks it was delicious ¿¿
kru.ma 99 Days Ago
Sorry to break it to you but pizza is Mediterranean... it is Italian. Nothing beats an original Italian wood-fired pizza. And I most definitely will never ever use a store bought pizza base...
earlgoodrich70 99 Days Ago
Not one person liked it, sorry.