Herbed Lamb Stir-Fry
- Partially freeze meat. Thinly slice meat across the grain into bite-size strips.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine onion, parsley, lemon juice, thyme or mint, and pepper. Stir in lamb.
- Spray a wok or large skillet with nonstick spray coating. Add green pepper and garlic and stir-fry 2 minutes or until pepper is crisp-tender. Remove from wok.
- Add oil to hot wok. Add lamb mixture and stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until done. Return peppers to wok. Heat through.
- Serve mixture with pita bread. Dollop each serving with some of the yogurt. Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts (Herbed Lamb Stir-Fry)
- Per serving:
- 220 kcal
- 9 g
- 65 mg
- 58 mg
- 13 g
- 21 g