Baked Lamb and Vegetables
- Cut four 12-inch squares of heavy foil. Or, cut eight squares of regular foil.
- Trim separable fat from meat. Arrange one lamb chop on each square of heavy foil or on a double layer of regular foil. Divide vegetables among lamb chops.
- In a mixing bowl stir together garlic salt, thyme, and pepper. Sprinkle evenly over vegetables and chops. Top each with a lemon slice.
- Fold foil tightly around chops; place on a baking sheet.
- Bake in a 350 degree F. oven for 50 minutes or until chops and vegetables are tender. Discard lemon slices before serving. Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts (Baked Lamb and Vegetables)
- Per serving:
- 256 kcal
- 11 g
- 109 mg
- 225 mg
- 7 g
- 30 g