Recipes and Cooking Maple Mahi Mahi Salad 4.3 (4) Add your rating & review A maple balsamic dressing coats the mahi mahi and the crunchy green salad in this light yet satisfying dinner. By BHG Test Kitchen BHG Test Kitchen The Better Homes & Gardens Test Kitchen has been in continuous operation for nearly 100 years, developing and testing practical, reliable recipes that readers can enjoy at home. The Test Kitchen team includes culinary specialists, food stylists, registered and licensed nutritionists, and other experts with Bachelor of Science degrees in food science, food and nutrition, or culinary arts. Together, the team tests more than 2,500 recipes, produces more than 2,500 food images, and creates more than 1,000 food videos each year in the state-of-the-art test kitchen. Learn about BHG's Editorial Process Published on July 9, 2013 Print Rate It Share Share Tweet Pin Email Photo: Blaine Moats Total Time: 30 mins Servings: 2 Jump to Nutrition Facts Ingredients ½ cup frozen shelled sweet soybeans (edamame) 8 ounce fresh or frozen skinless mahi mahi fillets 2 tablespoon pure maple syrup 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion 1 tablespoon honey mustard 2 teaspoon olive oil ⅛ teaspoon salt ⅛ teaspoon black pepper 4 cup coarsely shredded napa cabbage ½ cup fresh snow peas pods, trimmed and halved crosswise 2 tablespoon snipped dried cherries 2 tablespoon sliced almonds, toasted Directions Cook edamame according to package directions; drain. Set aside to cool. Preheat broiler. Thaw fish, if frozen. Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels. Cut fish into two portions. Measure thickness of fish; set aside. For dressing, in a small bowl whisk together maple syrup, vinegar, onion, honey mustard, oil, salt, and pepper. Remove 2 tablespoons of the dressing and brush on all sides of the fish pieces. Place fish on the unheated greased rack of a broiler pan. Broil 4 inches from heat until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Allow 4 to 6 minutes per 1/2-inch thickness of fish. Meanwhile, in a large bowl combine napa cabbage, snow pea pods, and cooked edamame. Pour the remaining dressing over cabbage mixture; toss to coat. To serve, divide cabbage mixture between two serving plates. Sprinkle with cherries and almonds. Top with fish. Rate it Print Nutrition Facts (per serving) 359 Calories 11g Fat 37g Carbs 30g Protein Show Full Nutrition Label Hide Full Nutrition Label Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe 2 Calories 359 % Daily Value * Total Fat 11g 14% Saturated Fat 1g 5% Cholesterol 83mg 28% Sodium 313mg 14% Total Carbohydrate 37g 13% Total Sugars 24g Protein 30g Vitamin C 0.6mg 3% Calcium 212mg 16% Iron 4.1mg 23% Potassium 1226mg 26% Folate, total 262.1mcg Vitamin B-12 0.7mcg Vitamin B-6 0.9mg *The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.