Maple-Bourbon Cheesecake Bars
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 13x9-inch baking pan with foil, extending the foil over the edges of the pan. Lightly coat foil with cooking spray.
- For crust, in a medium bowl beat butter with a mixer on medium to high 30 seconds. Beat in powdered sugar until combined. Add the 1 1/2 cups flour and beat on low until mixture begins to cling together. Stir in the 1/2 cup pecans. Press firmly into bottom of the prepared pan. Bake 14 minutes or until very light golden.
- For filling, in a large bowl beat cream cheese with a mixer on medium until fluffy. Beat in maple syrup, bourbon, the 1 Tbsp. flour, and the salt until combined. Beat in eggs on low just until combined. Pour filling over baked crust.
- Bake 25 minutes or until edges are puffed and center is set. Cool on a wire rack. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours. Just before serving, use edges of foil to lift uncut bars out of pan. Transfer to a cutting board. Cut into bars. Drizzle with Maple Drizzle and, if desired, top with pecan halves.
From the Test Kitchen
Place bars in a single layer in an airtight container; cover. Store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week or freeze for up to 3 months.
- In a small saucepan stir together maple syrup and bourbon. Bring to boiling. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 12 minutes or until reduced to 1/3 cup and slightly thickened; cool. Chill, covered, for up to 1 week.
Nutrition Facts (Maple-Bourbon Cheesecake Bars)
- Per serving:
- 169 kcal ,
- 11 g fat
- (6 g sat. fat ,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 3 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 37 mg chol. ,
- 103 mg sodium ,
- 16 g carb. ,
- 0 g fiber ,
- 10 g sugar ,
- 2 g pro.