Lobster, Mango, and Roasted Corn Lettuce Cups
- For vinaigrette, in a small skillet cook oil, garlic, the 1/4 teaspoon salt, and the chili powder over medium heat for 1 to 2 minutes or until garlic sizzles. Whisk in lime juice. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Preheat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the corn to hot skillet; cook, without stirring, for 2 to 3 minutes or until kernels are browned and roasted on one side (be careful because corn will pop and sputter). Stir and cook for 1 minute more. Transfer corn to a large bowl.
- Add lobster, mango, cilantro, sweet pepper, onion, mayonnaise, and chile peppers to corn, stirring to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- To serve, place a lettuce leaf in each of eight large goblets or small serving dishes. Spoon lobster mixture onto lettuce leaves. Sprinkle with pepitas and drizzle with vinaigrette.
From the Test Kitchen
Steamed, broiled, or grilled lobster meat works well in this recipe.
Nutrition Facts (Lobster, Mango, and Roasted Corn Lettuce Cups)
- Per serving:
- 311 kcal ,
- 22 g fat
- (4 g sat. fat ,
- 9 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 6 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 51 mg chol. ,
- 471 mg sodium ,
- 14 g carb. ,
- 2 g fiber ,
- 6 g sugar ,
- 17 g pro.