Lemon-Thyme Roasted Chicken with Fingerlings
- In a very large skillet heat 2 teaspoons of the oil over medium heat. Stir 1/2 teaspoon of the dried thyme, the salt, and pepper into oil. Add potatoes; toss to coat. Cover and cook for 12 minutes, stirring twice.
- Stir potatoes; push to one side of skillet. Add the remaining 2 teaspoons oil to the other side of skillet. Arrange chicken in skillet alongside the potatoes. Cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
- Turn chicken. Sprinkle garlic and the remaining 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme over chicken. Arrange lemon slices on top of chicken. Cover and cook for 7 to 10 minutes more or until chicken is no longer pink (170 degrees F) and potatoes are tender. If desired, sprinkle with snipped fresh thyme.
Nutrition Facts (Lemon-Thyme Roasted Chicken with Fingerlings)
- Per serving:
- 255 kcal ,
- 6 g fat
- (1 g sat. fat ,
- 2 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 3 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 66 mg chol. ,
- 307 mg sodium ,
- 21 g carb. ,
- 3 g fiber ,
- 1 g sugar ,
- 29 g pro.
cahayareja 118 Days Ago
like ThelmA responded i Am stArtled thAt A mother cAn mAke $6821 in A few weeks on the computer. did you look At this web site.......www.99logic.com
candynicksmom1 616 Days Ago
My family loved this recipe. Added asperigas and juice from 1/4 lemon over entire dish. Will recommend this recipe and add to family dinners.
sbethannagmai 684 Days Ago
The chicken was a little bland, perhaps could have used a little more seasoning. The fingerling potatoes were delish however.
tgamblin1hotma 706 Days Ago
If using thinner slices of chicken breast, cook for 3 minutes then 6. Try paprika on the potato fingerlings.
rtmdah 330 Days Ago
Interesting that this is called "roasted" chicken when it's really just pan fried!
ALR8501293DW 522 Days Ago
I used two large chicken breasts instead, and increased the last cook time by around 5 minutes. It turned out very good! Very quick and easy recipe, and a nice change of pace.
Charlene Varry 732 Days Ago
I made this tonight and it was delicious. Easy to do. I didn't have fingerlings but used Yukon Gold potatoes and worked just fine. Simple, quick and have leftovers for tomorrow. I think next time I'll increase the recipe so I have it for more days in advance since it would easily heat up for me after I get home from work. Love it.
Carolyn Brenner 1008 Days Ago
Ditto with the potatoes. They were surprisingly delicious. My first dish to use my own fresh herbs. Wow! Fresh makes a real difference, huh? Liked the one pan idea. Balked at first but it worked out fine. Also, I used deboned, skinned thighs, cheaper and more flavorful. Nice recipe. Thank you.
Briana Clift 1158 Days Ago
I really enjoyed this recipe because of its simplicity but the flavor is still there. i didnt have fingerling potatoes so i just cut up what big potatoes we had into fingerling sizes. they took a little longer to cook than the recipe stated but it was well worth it. planning on making this again tonight and thought i would comment since my family enjoyed it so much.