Lemon Shrimp with Spinach Quinoa
- Thaw shrimp, if frozen. Prepare Spinach Quinoa. Meanwhile, peel and devein shrimp, leaving tails intact if desired. Rinse shrimp; pat dry with paper towels. Place shrimp in a large bowl. Sprinkle with flour; toss to coat. Set aside.
- For sauce, in a small bowl stir together wine, lemon juice, and pepper.
- In a large skillet heat butter over medium-high heat until melted. Add onion; cook about 5 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Add shrimp to skillet. Cook and stir for 1 to 2 minutes or until shrimp start to turn opaque. Carefully add sauce to skillet; bring to boiling. Cook and stir about 1 minute or until shrimp are opaque and sauce is thickened.
- To serve, spoon shrimp mixture over Spinach Quinoa. If desired, serve with lemon wedges.
- In a small saucepan, combine quinoa, water, garlic, and salt. Bring to boiling. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. Stir in baby spinach and finely shredded lemon peel.
Nutrition Facts (Lemon Shrimp with Spinach Quinoa)
- Per serving:
- 227 kcal ,
- 6 g fat
- (2 g sat. fat ,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 1 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 137 mg chol. ,
- 287 mg sodium ,
- 19 g carb. ,
- 2 g fiber ,
- 1 g sugar ,
- 21 g pro.