Greek Lamb with Spinach and Artichokes
- Trim fat from meat. Cut meat into 1-inch pieces. In a 3-1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker stir together meat, beans, tomatoes, garlic, salt, and oregano.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 8 to 10 hours or on high-heat setting for 4 to 5 hours. Stir in artichoke hearts and spinach.
- To serve, spoon lamb mixture over hot cooked orzo. If desired, sprinkle with cheese.
Nutrition Facts (Greek Lamb with Spinach and Artichokes)
- Per serving:
- 432 kcal ,
- 11 g fat
- (4 g sat. fat ,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 4 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 100 mg chol. ,
- 905 mg sodium ,
- 43 g carb. ,
- 9 g fiber ,
- 41 g pro.
KarenM 1684 Days Ago
Amazing recipe! I followed it exactly (well, almost -- I used frozen spinach, which I added while I was cooking the orzo). It was so flavorful and the balance of textures and colors was wonderful. Very healthy as well. My entire family loved the meal. It's definitely company-worthy and I'm already looking forward to serving it at a dinner party. Yum!