Recipes and Cooking Key Lime Mason Jar Cheesecakes Key lime pie meets cheesecake in these adorable individual desserts. The low-sugar recipe makes a perfect dessert to tote to a picnic. By Carla Christian, RD Carla Christian, RD Instagram Carla Christian is a registered dietician who works as the director of research and development for Hum-Vee foods. She is an experienced recipe developer who has worked out of the Better Homes & Gardens Test Kitchen. She has published recipes for Better Homes & Gardens, Eat This Not That, and Forks Over Knives. Carla Christian, RD, graduated from Michigan State University with a bachelor of science degree in dietetics. She also worked at the University of Nebraska Medical Center as a dietician. She graduated from The Culinary Institute of America, combining her interest in nutrition with the art of recipe development and food styling. Learn about BHG's Editorial Process Published on August 2, 2021 Print Share Share Tweet Pin Email Photo: Jason Donnelly Total Time: 20 mins Servings: 8 Yield: 8 (1/3-cup) cheesecakes Jump to Nutrition Facts Ingredients ⅔ cup crushed graham crackers 1 tablespoon butter, melted 2 ounce reduced-fat cream cheese (Neufchâtel), softened 1 teaspoon key lime zest 2 tablespoon key lime juice ¼ teaspoon vanilla ¼ cup powdered sugar 2 cup frozen light whipped dessert topping, thawed 8 thin key lime slices Directions In a small bowl stir together crushed graham crackers and melted butter. Divide mixture among eight 4-oz. canning jars; press lightly with the back of a spoon. For filling, in a large bowl beat cream cheese with a mixer on medium 30 seconds. Beat in lime zest and juice and vanilla. Beat in powdered sugar until smooth. Fold in about 1/2 cup of the whipped topping to lighten. Fold in remaining whipped topping. Transfer to a heavy resealable plastic bag; snip a 1-inch hole in one corner of the bag. Pipe filling into jars. Top with lime slices. Store in refrigerator up to 24 hours. To Tote Seal jars and tote in an insulated bag or cooler with an ice pack. Print Nutrition Facts (per serving) 127 Calories 6g Fat 18g Carbs 1g Protein Show Full Nutrition Label Hide Full Nutrition Label Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe 8 Calories 127 % Daily Value * Total Fat 6g 8% Saturated Fat 4g 20% Cholesterol 9mg 3% Sodium 86mg 4% Total Carbohydrate 18g 7% Total Sugars 8g Protein 1g Vitamin C 3.9mg 20% Calcium 12mg 1% Iron 0.3mg 2% Potassium 36mg 1% Folate, total 2.1mcg *The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.