Italian Vegetable and Pasta Soup
- In a 3 1/2- to 5-quart slow cooker combine frozen corn, onion, carrots, zucchini, and garlic. Stir in broth, tomato paste, salt, and basil.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 7 to 8 hours or on high-heat setting for 3 1/2 to 4 hours.
- If using low-heat setting, turn to high-heat setting. Stir in frozen green beans and macaroni. Cover and cook for 45 minutes more. Before serving, stir in parsley. Sprinkle each serving with cheese.
Nutrition Facts (Italian Vegetable and Pasta Soup)
- Per serving:
- 172 kcal ,
- 1 g fat
- (0 g sat. fat ,
- 0 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 0 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 0 mg chol. ,
- 596 mg sodium ,
- 36 g carb. ,
- 7 g fiber ,
- 10 g sugar ,
- 6 g pro.
Patti774 410 Days Ago
If using low sodium broth you will need to add salt and pepper to taste. I use all frozen veg, except zucchini, and it is now a "dump and go" healthy crock pot meal. Sometimes I toss in one chicken breast and shred it in the soup just before serving. Great soup, big hit with family!
KATHLEENBU58461 440 Days Ago
Delicious and very filling the left overs are great too!
Jake Smitherson 917 Days Ago
Kinda bland needed to add more salt and some pepper
Sarah 1157 Days Ago
This soup is delicious! So easy to make and has a great taste, especially with the bit of parmesan cheese.